Long & Foster is quite simply an awesome presence in the marketplace. Their image equity is without peer. They are, and should always be, number one in the marketplace. You do not get as successful as Long & Foster unless you are doing something right.
* Only major, locally-owned full service real estate company left in the region-corporate headquarters are right in Chantilly, Virginia.
* Over 200 convenient neighborhood offices in 5 states and growing
* All offices work together rather than competing with each other as franchises do.
* Over 14,000 agents each paid a bonus for selling a Long & Foster listing. There are over 200 sales offices & 13,700 sales associates covering the region.
* Long & Foster advertising and marketing is unmatched-Truly the 800 lb. gorilla in the market place.
* State of the art Technology-just check out Longandfoster.com and compare it to any other company site (and that is just the tip of the iceberg)
* 97% customer satisfaction rating-As reported in Consumer Report
* Extensive national as well as local relocation network-Buyers are referred in from around the country or across the river. L&F is affiliated with every major relocation company including Cendant, Associates, Cartus, Premier and Travelers to name a few. We can get you information on any area in the nation with just a phone call.
* Unmatched support system that is the envy of the industry and the reason why they stay on top.
Founded in 1968, Long & Foster has grown from a single, 600-square-foot office in Fairfax, Virginia, to the largest privately-owned real estate company in America.
Wes Foster began his real estate career in 1963 as a sales manager at Michew Corporation, a home builder. In 1966, he moved to Nelson Realty as vice-president of sales. He sold over one million dollars worth of residential real estate each year for six consecutive years.
Long & Foster began with Wes Foster handling the residential real estate arm of the business and Henry Long handling commercial. In July 1979, eleven years after establishing Long & Foster, Wes Foster became sole owner. Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc. currently has offices and associates in Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C., Pennsylvania, New Jersey, West Virginia, Delaware, and North Carolina.
Having outgrown it’s old headquarters, The Long & Foster Companies has made a commitment to our local marketplace by moving in the summer of 2008 into the new corporate headquarters building right in our backyard! It’s located on on Rte 28 between Rte 50 and 66. Part of the beautiful 39-Acre corporate campus that will one day be home to hotels and other office buildings, the handsome Williamsburg-style headquarters building was constructed using over one million handmade bricks, and it incorporates many of the latest “green” building materials & energy saving devices. It won every architectural, construction and design award in its category when it was built!
|Click Here to See How We Protect Our Site Contents|