Don’t Go Shopping for a Home Before You Know Exactly How Much You Can Spend!
- Exactly how much home or land you can afford.
- How much cash you will need for the down payment.
- The minimum down payment, and advantages of higher down payments.
- What the bank feels you can afford for a monthly payment.
- You will know in advance what your payment and terms will be
- You won’t waste time considering homes that are out of your comfort zone
- You can select the best loan package without being under pressure. There are many options to choose from in today’s market.
- Most importantly, sellers in today’s market will not consider your offer to purchase if they don’t know, in advance, your ability to secure financing. A strong pre-approval letter (one from a reputable mortgage lender-not a broker) makes your offer more competitive if you are in competition with other offers.
- Peace of mind
BEST PIECE OF ADVICE:
It is essential to go into the process with a pre-approval letter from a reputable lender. We have three lenders that we highly recommend. They are all honest, competitive (they will meet or beat anything on the street), they are not “Brokers” and they will deliver what they have promised when they have promised. They have great reputations among agents which is a plus in the negotiations for you. Our volume of business allows this savings as well as giving you some “clout”. Once you have settled in with a lender they will give you and estimate of closing costs (this “good faith estimate” is required by law). In addition you will get financing options and a price range. It is important that you meet with a lender before house-hunting to get a head start on financing. This will insure that when we find the house of your dreams (and we will!) you are prepared with a pre-approval letter and can write a solid offer to get the home!
|Click Here to See How We Protect Our Site Contents|