Of Working with Spencer Marker & Co. To Buy a Home
Buying a home is a complicated business. Mistakes could literally cost you thousands of dollars or the missed opportunity of owning the home of your dreams. As a buyer, you are always in competition with all of the other buyers who are looking to buy your dream home. There is a vast difference in the level of expertise and quality of service provided b y real estate agents. Give yourself the advantage of working with the very best!
A Highly Trained Buyer Specialist
Our buyer specialist focuses on nothing else but finding a perfect home for you 24 hours a day. They are not taken out of focus like many other real estate agents by listing properties, making brochures and following escrows. Our buyers agents have office support who handle every other detail of the business.
Computerized Tracking System
Our system instantly alerts us about properties coming on the market that meet your needs. Through our highly sophisticated computer search system, we will constantly alert you to properties that meet your requirements as they hit the market and before most other real estate agents and buyers even know about them. We can instantly email these listings to you.
The Largest Inventory of Homes for Sale
We meet more sellers so you get “first shot” at the home before the public. We meet more buyers so we know who is going to sell because they are our future sellers.
Expert Negotiation Skills
Spencer Marker & Co. Has helped well over 2,000 families move in Northern Virginia. This level of success is a testimonial to the expertise and negotiating skills that give clients of Spencer’s office a major advantage over buyers working with other agents. His extensive experience gives you the advantage!
A Highly Trained Team of Specialists
Each member of our team works together to make sure that all of the important details are handled perfectly. Nothing slips through the cracks. Other agents know this as well and want to work with our team-giving us (and you!) an edge in any negotiation or competition.
An Extensive Network of Agents
We work with a huge network to find you a home before it is available to other buyers. We have been doing business in the area for nearly 20 years. We know a lot of people, may of whom we have worked with again and again. They want to work with us so we can get an early shot at their listing, plus we have an edge in negotiations. It is a “you scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours” business and we can call in a lot of favors.
ugh the cracks.
Our Pledge to Buyers
To provide unsurpassed service to help you buy your home at the best terms possible in the shortest time, with the least inconvenience to you, Spencer Marker & Co. will:
- Explain real estate agency relationships
- Maintain communication during the term of the agreement
- Analyze your property needs and desires
- Orient you to current market conditions
- Provide helpful community date
- Explain local real estate practices and procedures
- Provide information on lenders and financing alternatives
- Work our sphere and network within our extensive database for properties that match your needs
- Search the local multiple listing service for suitable properties
- Coordinate appointments and show all properties of interest, whether or not the properties are Spencer Marker’s listings
- Provide relevant market data as to fair market value of homes
- Disclose all material defects of the property as known
- Discuss relevant information about the seller as known
- Explain the process of offer presentation
- Deliver any state required Property Disclosure Form
- Carefully explain and prepare Offer Purchase forms
- Arrange to present all offers to seller in a timely manor
- Negotiate to obtain the best possible price and terms for you
- Explain post-purchase activities and responsibilities
- Arrange and assist you with the home inspection
- Follow up with all issues to get you closing and your new home
We feel so strongly about our pledge to Buyers that we went a step farther and put it in print!
- We will professionally assess my buyer’s needs, wants and plans.
- We will provide all local information and consult them on their best options.
- We will assist my buyers in obtaining mortgage pre-qualification, pre-approval and funding.
- We will coordinate a smooth and efficient home search process.
- We will provide pricing research and consult my b
uyers on the terms of all offers.
- We will personally present my buyer’s offer, negotiate the final agreement and consistently protect their interests. We will coordinate the entire closing process.
- We will review final documents and advise my buyer about the closing. We will coordinate the occupancy of the new home.
- We will provide post-closing information, consulting & services and be available to assist with any future real estate needs.
|Click Here to See How We Protect Our Site Contents|